Forecast: "Calendar Events" Bar Wastes Precious Space

As seen above, the title bar “Calendar Events” takes up space in Forecast mode for no good reason: it’s obvious that what’s listed below the title bar are events. I think this should be removed so we can see further into the future.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Forecast: “Calendar Events” Bar Wastes Precious Space:

Hmm… Not really.

Thing is, it helps flag up what are calendar events and what are events within OmniFocus 2 itself. Otherwise there’d be some confusion as to where the event/task actually comes from.

1 Like

Personally, I think the calendar timeline is more than enough to discern between the calendar and the tasks. I just dislike all the space taken up by “Calendar Events” when I look through Forecast mode.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Forecast: “Calendar Events” Bar Wastes Precious Space:

Slightly confused here. How is it possible to tell whether an event is a calendar event or an OmniFocus (2) task if there is no ‘Calendar events’ bar?

Because of the calendar timeline scale.

It makes more sense if you turn on deferred items: Screenshot. However I think it could be improved by a little bit more whitespace on the left to emphasize the date headings: Screenshot. Your eye could then “drop” through the whitespace from day to day.