OS X Yosemite Beta Program, OmniFocus 2, and You [Fixed in Yosemite GM and OmniFocus 2.0.3]

Is it true that the current OF2 Betas are not installed on Yosemite? Or do I have to change something in the settings (where)?

TIA and Kind regards,

Franz-Josef

Newest OF2 beta notes: (Yosemite compatibility also requires the new Clip-o-Tron Installer v1.0.1.) Where can I find this installer?

I noticed this, as well. I note that the version on the download page is 1.0.3, so I expect it to work, but it doesn’t, instead causing that same old “incompatible plugin” error from Mail. Help? Please? Without the link back to the email, OmniFocus loses a lot of primary function for me. The idea that I might be able to get to the email messages from both iOS and OS X Mail is delightful, but so far, no joy.

What’s the plan and expectation?

This from the Omnifocus 2 latest beta (Oct 1):
“OmniFocus 2.0.3 public test — October 1, 2014
Fixed some Yosemite compatibility issues with the Clip-o-Tron: it will no longer try to capture the full content of a selected message on Yosemite, only the subject and a link and any selected text. (Yosemite compatibility also requires the new Clip-o-Tron Installer v1.0.1.)”
So where is the “new” installer of Clip-o-tron?

JR-- Well done. Works as promised and I made a KM trigger.

Well Done Bro, thanks for sharing this information

Here’s a download link to the new v1.0.1 installer: OmniFocus Clip-o-Tron Installer v1.0.1

P.S. — You can also update to it by checking for updates within the v1.0 installer.

1 Like

Does not work unless you select some text first (but you are probably aware of that…)

Got the script, it looks awesome! How would I go about installing it? Things have changed since I last installed an applescript manually.

Hovering over installing Yosemite, are the known issues listed in this thread resolved?

Apologies in advance if I have missed a compatibility statement elsewhere.

thanks

Russ

Yes, the issues mentioned in this thread were either fixed by subsequent updates to Yosemite or by the OmniFocus 2.0.3 update.

(I’ll update the thread title to reflect the current state of affairs.)

awesome, thank you.

I moved a post to a new topic: Yosemite extensions support coming?