6.1 crash permanently altered files…revision?

Hi all,

After using OmniGraffle 6.1 for a few hours there I experienced a crash (OSx) which I then reported to Apple. Upon reopening the file I realised the text boxes in a wireframe I was preparing had left-aligned permanently, and trying to alter them to centre or right would not work.

There is quite a lot of work involved and I was wondering if anyone had experienced this or knew of a way to revert to a previous working version (my team use GoogleDrive as a centralised hub for its files).

You can see in this image the selected text is supposed to be centre-aligned but is clearly to the left:

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Yours is not the only report I’ve seen about this. Can you please contact our Support Humans at omnigraffle@omnigroup.com and pass along a copy of that file?

After you’ve done that, you should be able to restore to a previous version using File > Revert To > Browse All Versions…. Hopefully that fixes your alignment woes.

Any other solution for this? I noticed the issue after a while and have done already extensive editing.

Even when copying the content to a new file, the problem persists: text is stuck left-aligned.