Any way to filter by overdue?

I’m looking to filter by overdue status (actually to exclude overdue items from a specific filter, but that’s neither here nor there). There doesn’t seem to be a way to do that?

You could filter by ”None of the following: Status: Due soon” (which will include overdue items), but that would probably conflict with your existing filter.

Wouldn’t that also show stuff that is due in the future?

I really don’t get why there are no date-based filters for custom perspectives!

Well, partly. It shows (or hides) the items that are overdue and the items that are due soon according to your settings for due soon.

The filter feature has been expanded with the latest major release of Omnifocus and its new database format and might expand more. I recommend you to send an e-mail to The Omni Group to let them know what you would like to see in future releases.

Why don’t you go into the Forecast view and select Past?

Because Forecast is super limited in terms of other options for sort/filter/grouping.

I can’t see a way to do it other than sorting or grouping by due date. But obviously that may clash with other ways you want to sort or group this perspective.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.