Anyone 100% Omnifocus IOS?

@austin, many thanks!
On the topic of email, I have these wishes:

1. share sheet on Mail.app (for Apple to solve, not you);
  2. adding intelligence/automation…
    • maildrop to be able to parse context, project, notes, etc from mail subject;
    • even better, replacing maildrop by an internal mail client (like 2Do’s approach with its Email to 2Do plugin), avoiding routing emails through external servers
2 Likes

Although, you can select text in an email, then Share to OF, but it doesn’t create a link back to the original message or contain the whole original message (unless you select all).

I feature requested getting the link to a message from Workflow, because then you could share to Workflow and create a task that way.

Just some additional thoughts - not super robust, but greater than zero.

ScottyJ

I’m 100% iOS with OmniFocus, but haven’t ditched MacOS yet. Awaiting iPad Pro 2 :)
Am sure I’ll revisit this topic though when that happens!

I don’t have a MAC so iOS is my only choice. I use both on iPhone and iPad.

I’ve been trying to practice GTD on Evernote for a few years but it’s not ideal and I have kept hearing about Omni focus being the best tool.

So far so good. I may report back in a month or so.

Not having a full desktop is certainly slowing me down. Any plans to release a Windows version of OmniFocus?

@austin please add my vote as well for batch editing.

Sorry we’re late getting back to this! To make sure we’re logging your request, please drop us an email at omnifocus@omnigroup.com. Thanks!