Bug: My arrows are being moved!

I just started noticing a pretty bad bug in OG 6.1 (v159.1 r220921) on Yosemite: If I maximize my OG document, so that it is in it’s own space/screen in Yosemite, any lines with arrow heads get moved upon quitting and relaunching the app.

UPDATE: Now it’s happening even if I just use the app in normal window on my main screen. Once again, arrow lines in Omnigraffle are trashing my productivity.

My computer:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 3 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 16 GB
Boot ROM Version: MBP111.0138.B11
SMC Version (system): 2.16f68

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me. And agreed, it’s not just annoying, it’s detrimental to product getting done.

Any reason why this is happening?

(Sorry it’s happening to you, but glad to hear I’m not alone!)

A work around that I have found (which, don’t get me wrong, is not anywhere near as good as a true fix, since it’s still inconvenient), is to make sure all lines with arrows are inside a group. For whatever reason, if I group them, they stop moving around. And, no issues with lines that don’t have arrow heads. It also doesn’t happen to lines with arrow heads if they are connected to another object.

Also, fwiw: Around 1 year ago I had a similar problem in the previous version of OG. At that time, all of my arrowheads would be stripped upon relaunching the app. (!!) Their support team was unable to figure it out, and I wound up having to completely clean install Mac OS - without my apps - and then reinstall every app, which as you can imagine was a HUGE time suck, in order to resolve the issue. We never identified why it was happening, but it does seem strangely coincidental to me that OG arrow heads are still problematic, now in a whole different way.