Bug: Projects Perspective Does Not Remember Previous Focus

Hello,

I’m experiencing a problem with OmniFocus for Mac (3.12.1 (v149.17.31)) since a recent update.

When I leave the Projects perspective, go to a different perspective, then return to the Projects perspective, the Project I was focussed on previously is not remembered and instead the outline shows all the projects in my database. Sometimes the outline is positioned at the top of the list of projects, and other times it is scrolled down to the project that I was previously focussed on.

Is this a known issue that will be corrected soon?

To clarify, did you select a project in the Project perspective and then find it unselected when you switched to another perspective and back to Project? If so, I wasn’t able to duplicate the issue that you’re having in OmniFocus for Mac 3.12.2.

If you’re still experiencing this issue after updating to the latest version of OmniFocus, I recommend contacting Omni Support (by choosing Contact Omni from the Help menu)…if you haven’t already.

That was indeed the issue I was experiencing, but the 3.12.2 update corrected the problem. I think the update came out the next day.

Thanks for asking, and by the way I like your website Learn OmniFocus. Very helpful. Once I upgrade my phone and get OF3 on it I might buy another subscription.

1 Like

That was indeed the issue I was experiencing, but the 3.12.2 update corrected the problem. I think the update came out the next day.

Good to hear this is resolved in OmniFocus for Mac 3.12.2

Thanks for asking, and by the way I like your website Learn OmniFocus. Very helpful. Once I upgrade my phone and get OF3 on it I might buy another subscription.

Thanks for your kind words. Great to hear you found Learn OmniFocus helpful…and you’re welcome back anytime!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.