Can Force a Perspective to Fresh on iMac

My task changes are synchronising between devices but I am constantly frustrated by the lack of an update to a perspective on my iMac.

If, using my iPhone, I mark one of my weekly repeating tasks as complete I can see the update within a few seconds on my iMac, the task changes from Due 16:00 to Due 25/10/2020 without my intervention, it literally updates before my eyes.

What I cannot seem to do is get the perspective I am looking at on my iMac to update refresh without my intervention. ⌘K does a clean-up but I do not want to press ⌘K, I want my perspective to be accurate when I look at it. How do I make this happen?

Any help appreciated, thank you.

3 Likes

Have you tried ⌘-S to “Sync Now”?

Yes, and it all works but I should not need to force it. I have had some success changing the ‘Clean up’ setting as I think part of my problem was that tasks were complete but not disappearing giving the impression they were still to do.

I think there is just a lag between devices which is OK if you do not switch between them quickly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.