Cannot complete a project

Hi

I have a parellel project within a single action group. All the tasks in the parallel project are complete, including a further parallel project and other single tasks - everything is complete.

My problem comes when I try and mark the main parallel project as complete, it simply reverts back to active.

I’ve changed the view to everything just in case there is something lurking but everything is marked as complete.

I could just delete it but sort of defeats the point - any ideas why I cannot make a parallel project as complete?

Thank you for your help

Ian

Hi @iwaddo! I’m sorry to hear about the trouble here. It sounds like you may have encountered a bug – would you mind getting in touch with our support team? From what you’ve described, it sounds like you should be able to mark that item complete.

@tekl Hi I have logged this as you suggested. Thank you for your help

I just found I had the same problem. I reported it to support and then tried doing a database rebuild. After that I was able to complete the project. It shouldn’t have happened, but this at least provides a workaround.

1 Like

A quick followup note: OmniFocus 2.8 for Mac (available today) resolves this issue without the need for a database rebuild. Thanks to all who contacted support about this bug!