Can't get shortcuts to work

Hi everyone, I’m losing my mind trying to get some shortcuts to work from my iOS devices (iPad pro and iPhone).
I’m running the most up to date versions of the Pro edition on both devices with updated iOS 14.
For example, I downloaded this script from learnomnifocus.com https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/be764491b5b44bd2891628871c55781e
It doesn’t create anything in my inbox on the iPad and on the phone it will create the title but not bring in any data.
I’ve tried other shortcuts and it’s only with Omnifocus that they don’t work. Am I doing something wrong here?
Thanks

@dannyrod — The Review Calendar Events for Tomorrow Shortcut that you referenced from the OmniFocus Shortcuts Directory on Learn OmniFocus was originally created for iOS 13. As you discovered, the version you downloaded doesn’t work as expected on iOS/iPadOS 14. This Shortcut has since been updated. If you download it again you’ll be prompted to overwrite your previous version.

On a side note, I’m planning to add more Shortcuts to this directory soon. Stay tuned!

Tim Stringer
Founder, Learn OmniFocus

Thank you Tim (for the email too). I was really convinced that the problem was with me- I really appreciate the super fast response (here and the email).
Awesome stuff- I will definitely stay tuned!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.