Change OF font to San Francisco?

Minor thing, but is this possible? Or likely?

1 Like

I have the font pack that I downloaded from github and already changed my evernote but not sure how to do in omnifocus

This is one of the first things I did when I updated to El Capitan. Download this custom version (zip) of the OFIFontRegistry.plist file, then place it in ~/Library/Containers/com.omnigroup.OmniFocus2/Data/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus/. You can get there quickly by selecting File > Show Backups… in OmniFocus, then go up one folder in Finder.

This will only work on El Capitan since the theme points to system level fonts not available on earlier versions of OS X. More complete documentation is here on the forums, and I go into detail on an older theme and other modifications over on Github. Hoping to update that for the San Francisco version. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Thanks, poritsky! It’s not working for me at the moment, possibly because I’m running the 2.3 builds. I’ll wait until the final 2.3 version is out and see how it goes then.

It’s working for me in the latest 2.3 build but it doesn’t look great; the kerning, at least, seems off.

Make sure to quit and re-open OmniFocus after placing the file there.

Thanks Mr Frog - works a treat. :-)

This is awesome. Thanks, @poritsky!

Thanks! Now OF seems more professional to me.