Christmas Holidays - OmniPlan

while working on my project plan which extends till Feb next year. I added the Christmas period but Omniplan doesn’t seem to extend the timelines. Can someone suggest if Omniplan is capable of automatically adjust timelines based on the holidays?

Regards
-Mukul

@a73210 Sorry for the trouble! Our Support team would be happy to look into this with you - would it be possible for you to send in the document that you’re working with so that they can take a look at why tasks aren’t being rescheduled in the way you’d expect them to be? We take customer privacy very seriously, but I definitely understand if this is something you are unable to do. If sending the file in is an option for you, please compress the file in Finder before attaching it to the email (to do so, right click or control click on the document in Finder and select “Compress” from the contextual menu).

If you’d prefer to send in an anonymized copy of your file, you can do so by selecting Help > Contact Omni… in the OmniPlan menu bar and selecting the option to include a copy of the file. This will create an email with a copy of your OmniPlan document, replacing all of the text in your document with “Xxxxx” strings.

Thanks!