Clip-o-tron in El capitan

Please help. I am getting this message when I try to clip-o-tron mail in El Capitan
Error executing handler script for <ScriptHandler:0x7fc3ca4e1a10 com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.ScriptHandler.Mail NSBundle </Applications/OmniFocus.app/Contents/PlugIns/BuiltInClippingHandlers.plugin> (not yet loaded)>: Can’t get paragraph 1 of note of inbox task id “ogc7P8vTJz0” of quick entry of document id “jBzsDKC_hXF”. Invalid index.

I am running the el capitan 10.11 (15A284)

I mean it works with stuff in the browser but not for apple mail

Hi @mikaelofmary, sorry for the trouble! We’ve had two other reports of this and we think it’s a bug in Apple Mail on El Capitan at the moment, however we are investigating. Both of the other customers that have contacted us about this reported that deleting and reinstalling their email accounts got it working for them. Sorry for the hassle! I’ve added your report to the bug in our tracker.

If anyone else runs into this, you’re welcome to email us and we’ll add you to the bug too!

thanks! it worked

It worked for a while, but now it stopped working again. I deleted my mail account again and it still doesn’t work.

It worked for a while, but now it stopped working again. I deleted my mail account again and it still doesn’t work.

i experience this problem regularly as well. os x 10.11.4, of 2.5.3 (v106.11 r260419)

This may not help, but Clip-o-tron is working perfectly on 10.11.6 Beta (15G12a).

It did take changing the shortcut a couple times to find something that wasn’t already in use, but I ended up using some weird Shift-Control-Option-Command-F15, and that works perfectly. (because I did want simplicity, I then used Keyboard Maestro to wire that 4-key command to just F1)

1 Like

Thanks Tuqqer. Took a couple of tries for me too. First one didn’t work but 2nd one did. (Although not on the original email where I had problems - could the email have caused the problem?) Anyway, a solution is a solution so thanks.