Completed Tasks still shows up on my custom perspective

hello everyone! as you can see on my screenshot here, I have my own perspective created and I’m running some tests on how my setup should go. As I go and experiment I noticed that the tasks I’ve marked as completed still shows up and they’re stacking.

But if I go to the specific project the tasks that’s been completed are deleted/cleaned up right away. I tried to go to view but I don’t see any option like “remaining or available” just the filters.

Is this solvable? I want to develop a system where I don’t have to go through the projects and just look at the TODAY perspective that I created on my day to day. I hope someone here might know the solution. Thank you so much!

I tried to go to view but I don’t see any option like “remaining or available” just the filters.

In a custom perspective, you can add a filter to control whether available, remaining, or all tasks are displayed.

I posted some specific examples of custom perspectives on Learn OmniFocus, including “Today” and “Hot List”.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.