Crash Immediately Upon Opening

I updated to OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 last night, and since doing so OmniFocus (v 2.2) crashes immediately upon opening. Has anybody else had this issue?

Not seeing this myself. Have you done the usual?:

• Restart your computer
  • trying on a separate user account
  • uninstall OF and reinstall it (taking care to backup your data, especially if you aren’t syncing!)
1 Like

Oh no! We certainly don’t want crashes. In our tests, though, OmniFocus is doing fine on 10.10.4. In addition to @scottisloud’s suggestions, could you let us know if you’re using any “hidden” preferences with OmniFocus? Unofficial behaviors like the experimental compact layout can sometimes cause these sorts of problems after OS upgrades.

Constantly crashing for me also after OF 2,21 update

The application is unusable

Hi everyone! I’m very sorry that OmniFocus is crashing for you after recent updates. Keep in mind that our official support channels are open to help with these kinds of issues: you can email our support team and get a response within a day or two, or for immediate help, give us a call at 1-800-315-OMNI (1-800-315-6664) between 10am and 5pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday. We’ll do everything we can to get you up and running!