Custom HTML Export Template

Is it possible to create a custom HTML export template?

I would like to export task names only (no date information, contexts, outline level, or other meta data).

I would also like to provide my own CSS.

You may be able to do this with Applescript but I’m pretty sure this isn’t something that Omnifocus can do on it’s own by default.

Yes, you can do this in the Pro edition by providing your own HTML export template (with custom CSS that hides the fields you don’t need) as described in this earlier thread:

Ken,

Wouldn’t this just visually hide the data (but the data would still be returned)?

I am looking for the ability to get a text result that only contained the specific text, and omitted the rest of the data entirely.

If there is a way to remove data from the HTML file using CSS-and there very well may be- I am not aware of it.

I am trying to create simple list of tasks output to html that can be read into Panic’s StatusBoard.

Ken,

This is interesting. I have a couple of related questions:

1. Is there any way to control the content of the page (It looks like thats emitted by OF en-mass and inserted into )
  2. Is there a way to modify the contents of the Plain Text export? I couldn’t obviously see any other template files in this directory.

Thanks

ijoel:

There’s this http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=29239 but I’m similarly looking at trying to find a simpler configurable export solution.