Date column formats (making smaller)

There is only limited screen estate when working on a complex plan, and having (e.g.) 02/12/2019, 08:00 when 02/12/19 will do is a real pain - especially when you have a number of date columns

The only way I can see to change this is the ‘Project Granularity’ setting, but unless you have it on exact or hourly granularity - any short events (such as a 0h gates that happen on certain dates during a regular meeting) throw all the dates out. Basically you have to use exact granularity to plan properly.

There must be a way to change this to something more appropriate - I’m hoping someone can tell me how :)

@ashterix Could your upload a screenshot that illustrates the issue you’re encountering? I’m not sure I follow what you’re describing. To take a screenshot on your Mac, hold down the Command and Shift keys and press 4. Your cursor will turn into crosshairs you can use to select whatever portion of your display you’d like to capture in a screenshot. After it has been taken, the screenshot should be automatically saved to your desktop.

Thanks!