Disappearing rows

Anyone else having rows disappear in OmniOutliner for Mac 5.1.4? Hitting return for a new row, and typing, results in a blank row, but then clicking out and back in reveals the text.

I am running MacOS 10.13.2 High Sierra beta, but I haven’t seen any other reports on this.

Same here, on 10.13.2 Beta (17C67b), expanding and collapse a row several times, the rows should be expanded will be disappear.

I’m glad it’s not just me. It’s a bit terrifying to see text disappear!

Looks like this is due to changes in the 10.3.2 betas. We’re filing bugs with Apple and will figure out what we need to do. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

same problem as well

and I don’t have beta installed just 10.3.1

not only the disappearing rows but all rows are automatically sorted. This has literally ruined 40K+ containers for me. How can this happen? I wonder how many people have experienced this.

Seeing the same in OO current release as well as test beta. Also seeing the same behavior in the latest OmniPlan. It does seem reasonable that the underlying issue lies within OSX. I’m using OSX 10.13.2 Beta (17C67b). I’m really hopeful that once this issue is resolved, I haven’t destroyed any files edited since this issue arose.

It sounds like you’re encountering a different issue. Please email us at omnioutliner@omnigroup.com with additional details and we’ll see if we can get this sorted out. Thanks!

1 Like

Same here. Text input shows significant lags until the text appears. I usually need to save and reopen my outline to slowly work for another minute or so.

do you actually know what new features or fixes comes with this beta release, is there a way to know?

Does anybody really know the OSX specific changes other than Apple? I can only state the OSX/OO/OP versions I’m using and convey the behavior I’m seeing.

Looks like the issue has been fixed with the latest osx beta updates, which is 17C76a.

1 Like