Does anyone know how I can link/integrate my OF2 with Salesforce.com?

I currently use OF2 for all my work and personal tasks. However my company is looking to implement Salesforce - and want to use it as a universal task "engine for the company.

As I want to keep using OF2 for everything - it would be great to have all tasks in SF assigned to me also showing up in OF2 (and updating both ways if possible…)

Thanks!

As a long time Salesforce and OmniFocus user I don’t know of anything that can do this. I once looked at an AppleScript library that could talk to Salesforce AP I and grab activities and in theory could sync them into OmniFocus but I didn’t have anything written.

The issue isn’t the technology but more the use case. How much syncs, where does it all go and which ways do things sync?

Jason - Thanks…

I got this passed to me from a Twitter plea - http://syncbuddy.net/salesforce-tips/using-omnifocus-salesforce/ Just in case it may help you…

As for your questions/comments - here are my thoughts…

Ideally I would like something that would take all tasks either assigned to me or created by me in SF and sync it to OF2. All tasks assigned to me could go in to a single project in OF2. Even tasks created by me (but assigned to others) could go in the same Project - but I would have an assigned context of the Assignee’s name. I would be happy if it synced once a day…

I would love this. +1 for me.