Forecast Today includes all items whatever the due date?

Just back on the Mac and have put a few items into Omnifocus. When I look at Forecast then all the items appear under Today whatever the Due Date is. Have I missed a setting!?

Peter H

I recommend checking your View Options (View > Show View Option, โ‡งโŒ˜V, or toolbar button).

In addition to showing items that are due on a specific day, the Forecast perspective can show items that have been deferred to the selected date and those that are available + tagged with the Forecast Tag (๐Ÿ•˜ Soon in my case).

But yes, there is a difference compared to the Ipad/Iphone. While Ipad/Iphone only show the forecast for one particular date at a time, the Mac version of OF shows all future due dates. You have to click on a date (or drag a selection of dates) in the calendar to restrict the view to a specific date. You could, if you have the Pro version of OF, create a custom perspective that shows only those tasks that are due or due soon, though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.