FYI: OO files indexed in DevonThink

Quick Look is working great again for OmniOutliner; is there a chance to get a corresponding fix for OmniGraffle as well?

Is OmniGraffleā€™s Quick Look not working at all for you? We have known bugs with it but in general it should be working.

Yes, it wasnā€™t working at all when I posted this. But now it seems be working everywhere, including inside DEVONthink.

And it works even better than OmniOutliner, as it also displays as a Finder Preview image, whereas OmniOutliner only works via QuickLook, but displays the app icon as the image preview.

Anyways, I have to withdraw my QuickLook question, as I no longer experience the problem.

Thanks for pointing out that it is supposed to work! :)

Cheers,
-Jan

And the weirdest thing just happened: QuickLook for OmniOutliner was no longer working.

I closed OmniOutliner (and DEVONthink) and restarted both apps. The quicklook was still showing the app icon. I then loaded an outline, collapsed one section, and saved the file. And then QuickLook for OmniOutliner started working againā€¦

So something is still not quite right, but at least it managed to fix itself.

PS: Now that OmniOutliner QuickLook works, OmniGraffle QuickLook stopped working once more. :(

PPS: Iā€™ve been playing with this some more, and QL has flipped back and forth between OO and OG, but Iā€™ve never had it working for both apps at the same time.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you debug this further!

@DerekM Any chance there is an issue related to Dropbox mucking with the Quick Look plugin, as discovered by the Default Folder X developer?

I donā€™t believe so. Dropbox doesnā€™t try to preview our files as far as I know. But, I wasnā€™t aware of this issue, thanks for mentioning it.