Group resource allocation creates unlabelled conflict

Hello

I have a simple resource group (“everyone”) with 3 members (peter, sam, nicki) . I have a simple project with 4 independent tasks.

If I assign Task 1 to group “everyone”, Task 2 specifically to “peter”, Task 3 specifically to “sam”, and Task 4 to “everyone”, then when level the project I get improper conflicts: “peter” is assigned to task 1 (from the “everyone” group) at 100% utilization, but at the same time is assigned to Task 2 at 100% utilization. “nicki” is not assigned to anything.

If I swap the order of Task 1 (assign to everyone) and Task 2 (assigned to peter) , then nicki gets assigned to the “everyone task”.

This seems like a bug inasmuch as OmniPlan is not checking resource allocation that happens below each task in numerical order, even though priority is the same (?) . See attached screenshots:

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ?

@pwl Thanks for letting us know about this behavior - this is definitely a bug! We’re planning to release OmniPlan 3.9 for Mac very soon (hopefully later is week), and this bug should be fixed in that update. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes you for the time being however!