How do I: Show resource vacations that impact project timelines?

I have a client in which has been assigned a single resource at 100%.

That employee is taking a week long vacation in the middle of the project. The project timeline takes this into account, however there isn’t anything visual to show that there is no work happening during that week and therefore why the timeline is so long.

Is there an easy way to add something to the Gantt chart to show resource vacations and outages?

@CodeCowboy Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to display resource off time in the project Gantt chart, only project off time. If there is only one resource working on the project, would it be feasible to add the off time to the project’s work calendar instead (or in addition to) the resource’s work calendar? You could then display the off time by selecting View > Non-Working Time > Holidays in the OmniPlan menu bar.

We do have an open feature request for the ability to display resource off time in the Gantt - I’ll add your post to it!

@ains. Where are we with "We do have an open feature request for the ability to display resource off time in the Gantt " ?? 2 years have passed and I still not be able to show time off for 1 specific resource.