How does Omnifocus generate a folder in finder with the same structure as Project

Hello everyone, this is my first time on the Omnifocus forum and I would like to ask a question, if it has been solved before, then please let me know the link please~

How does Omnifocus generate a folder in finder with the same structure as Project? In other words, whenever I create an Action in project, a folder with the same name as the Action will be generated in the corresponding location in finder, and I hope that when I change the title of the Action in omnifocus, the corresponding folder in finder will also change its name, when I move the location of the Action in omnifocus, the corresponding folder in the finder can also be moved.

If I can make this happen, I can store the attachments corresponding to the corresponding folder of Action, and also let devonthink refer to this folder to preview and edit the document.

I look forward to receiving your responses!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.