I have a big problem

First,i am sorry,i from china,so my english is too bad.then,my problem is that i have folder which is called"study".and under this folder i have several single actions.like “maybe”“reading list”.but nowadays i have found that everytime when i sync with the serve,i can only see “list”.other “single actions” just disappeared.no matter what you do,you change the name of the single actions,you delete the folder"study",and rebuild all the folder and single actions,it just the same.everytime the winner is"maybe",and other single actions will disappeared.i am very confused.dose anyone has the same problem?

No apologies necessary about your English. 我的中文比你的英文大概差得多。Right now I think OmniFocus terminology is the problem. In OmniFocus there are folders, projects/lists, and tasks/single actions. Single actions must belong to projects, which can belong to folders. If you can post a screen shot, it would show the exact structure you’re having problems with.

1 Like

a,i must correct something,what i mean“single actions”is actually “projects”。

now,from the picture,you can see the folder “study”.and as i said,no matter what you did with the“list”,you change a different name,you delete and rebuild it.it will disappeared in someday(4or5 days).and projects"maybe" will stay here

你用中文说下吧, 说实话没怎么看懂你之前写的帖子?

恩,好的,图片你看我的第二个回复。问题如下,我有一个文件夹“study”,下设若干项目,大致有“maybe”“list”啥的。但是这里面的项目除了“maybe”以外,比如“list”一定会在少则4.5天,多则一周的周期内,在某次同步的时候消失掉,就是直接不见了。如果我删掉“list”重建,或者把“list”改名叫别的,都没用。我还试过,就是我再建立一个别的项目,假设叫“A”,照样不行。“list”不见以后,"A”也会不见。总之,就是每次一段时间以后,“study”项目下,总是只剩一个“maybe”了…………

你尝试下只用服务器备份吧,不要存本地备份

不存只用服务器备份该如何设置呀

每次发生这种情况我现在就会选择“重建数据库”,但是感觉过不了一段时间就又打回原型了。

Maybe the problem has to do with the interaction between the project availability and the availability settings for the perspective you are looking at.

If for example the project is on hold or deferred to the future, and the View setting is set to “remaining,” then it will show, but if the View setting is set to “available,” it will disappear. If somehow that setting gets changed, that could explain how the “List” project appears and disappears. Especially because if you rebuild the database, it’s possible that the perspective’s settings get reset. (Hope that makes some sense to you.)

Or in my very rusty Chinese,

问题可能跟View设置有关。

比如说 List project推到今后,当先做不了,但是view仅限出当先可做的项目, List 则显不出来。

but,the problem is not the project.the whole folder was disappeared.you can’t find it anymore