Ical calendar synchronisation problem

Hi all,
I’ve created my first project with several activities, configured the synchronisation with Ical Calendar and enable change tracking.
My activities are programmed to be done at a specific day and hour, have their duration and also they are programmed to not started before a specific hour and to end after a specific hour.
When I synchronise with Ical, my activities are visible in mac OS X calendar like a all day duration activities and not in the specific start and end hour.
So Ical send to Omniplan a change to realise the activities in one day and I have to reject these changes, but this bring me in a loop.
How is possible to visualise the activities in Ical at the specific start and end hour and have a correct planning also in my Ical?

Thanks

@gambrinus777 Sorry for the trouble! Our Support team would be happy to look into this with you - could you send them an email with a sample file and/or screenshots that illustrate the behavior you’re encountering? They can be reached at omniplan@omnigroup.com.

To take a screenshot on your Mac, hold down the Command and Shift keys and press 4. Your cursor will turn into crosshairs you can use to select whatever portion of your display you’d like to capture in a screenshot. After it has been taken, the screenshot should be automatically saved to your desktop.

Thanks!

Thanks Ains,
I’ve sent an email to your support team with several images attached.
Hope they can solve the problem or suggest me how to configure and have a good sync with calendar.
Best regards,
Gambrinus777

1 Like

Did you ever find a solution to this?