Inconsistent OmniFocus Link Behavior

I have an OmniGraffle document which contains a representation of major work projects in the form of several different rectangles organized in a logical order of completion (hat tip to MacSparky!). In OG I have inserted links as actions on the rectangles to the projects in Omnifocus. When viewing the OG document in presentation mode, the goal is to click on the rectangles and have OF open the exact project.

My problem is inconsistent behavior in how the links operate. Sometimes they work as intended, opening the exact project. Sometimes they only activate OF without opening the particular project. Some relevant info:

• I don’t know enough to tell if this is an OG problem, an OF problem, or a problem somewhere else.

• I will consistently gather the links from the sidebar by viewing projects, right clicking on the intended project, and using Copy as Link.

• This behavior occurs when looking at the OG document in presentation mode but also when editing it and activating the link with the Open button in the inspector.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.