(Long time OF user, but it’s been a while since I’ve been in the forums.)
I think I’ve identified a bug, and I’m hoping someone can confirm before I file.
I can’t add a Due-date notification for some set of entries. I think I’ve figured out the pattern, and I’m not sure if this is expected behavior.
Some of my items look like this:
And some of them look like this:
All items have Due dates.
I can reproduce it this way:
- In Preferences > Notifications, Enable Notify on this Mac, and enable Deferred and Due.
- Create a new Project.
- Give it a Due date in the future (say, + 1 month).
- Create a new Action in that project.
- Give it a Due date that matches the one for the Project.
=> Note at this point both the Project and the Action have an automatic Due notification entry. Cool.
- Change the Action’s due date to some time ahead of its original date (even 1 minute).
=> The Due notification disappears, and you can’t re-add it.
Is there logic I’m missing that explains why an Action can’t have Due notification that’s after its Project’s Due notification, or is this just a bug?