Intelligent Suggestions and Artificial Intellgence in OF

Hello Dear OF users,

besides my long desired feature for a trash bin in OF: Where does a deleted item go? iOs or Mac

I have another great Idea for Omnifocus: “Intelligent suggestions for OF tasks” !

Idea: While viewing a task / creating a task OF will give us a glance onto other tasks in other projects/perspectives, which we might have not thought about, but it still makes sence to think about them. So the AI would kind of help us to connect two tasks/projects etc we would never have thought of before. (The computer would kind of help us to connect dots we havet seen before.) This is similarly being done in Evernote, Devonthink or Apple Mail. Also in this forum AI is being used to show you similiar projects while creating a new one.

One could implement this function as a second review tab also, so when you wanna go crazy with your tasks and see them in different constellations you can just hit a button or a topic etc and the AI gives you a bunch of tasks where it would make sence if they would be connected. I know you could build that up yourself with contects perspectives etc, but this AI thing would help you a lot building those views and could make you creative even if you have a solid tag and perspective system. So let me know what you think about this.

Maybe we can bring this feature to live in OF 3.5 alltogether with a trash bin of course ;))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.