iOS version has reverted to Free Viewer --> unable to Restore Purchase

On launching latest iOS OF tonight, it put me in the ‘Free Viewer’ version. Why?!

On trying to Restore Purchase, I was unable to do so - verification error.

Any ideas, please?

TIA…

As was mentioned in another thread, just get in touch with sales@omnigroup.com and of course if it’s urgent, you could use their phone number or urgent email address.

1 Like

Thanks, Yes. My apologies for not seeing the thread you kindly mention… I did look - honest :-)

I suspect it’s Apple’s TFA system which isn’t working as well as it usually does.

Is it known that the latest iOS update requires a Restore Purchase?

1 Like

We definitely do not expect every update to require restoring purchase, so if you haven’t already please do contact sales. We can do a little bit of forensic investigation to try to find out why this is necessary for some customers and hopefully write a fix.

Thanks, Dave. If I can no longer see the ‘Free Viewer’ banner at bottom of screen can I assume that I’ve Restored?

Have contacted Sales! Appreciated.

That’s correct! I’m glad to hear you’re up and running.

Thanks!

It’s the first time this has happened in a very long time.

I’ll happily provide any details to support@ which will help you troubleshoot this :_)

I’m having the same problem. My email address of the account is dan1487@msn.com and it reverted to Free on my iPhone.

You should email Omni support about this - it’s the best way to make sure they pick up the issue and resolve it for you