I've changed my start date, but PDF and printing has kept the old date

I’ve changed the start date of my project (it kept going on hold for long periods of time), however, when I go to Export as a PDF or print the gantt chart out, it’s kept the old date. This means, I end up with the crazy long time plan with no tasks for almost a year.

Any help would be great!

Cheers,

Hannah

@hannahrobinson7 Sorry for the trouble! Our Support team would be happy to look into this with you - could you send them an email with a copy of your file? We take customer privacy very seriously, but I definitely understand if this is something you are unable to do. If sending the file in is an option for you, please compress the file in Finder before attaching it to the email (to do so, right click or control click on the document in Finder and select “Compress” from the contextual menu). Our Support team can be reached at omniplan@omnigroup.com.

If you’d prefer to send in an anonymized copy of your file, you can do so by selecting Help > Contact Omni… in the OmniPlan menu bar and selecting the option to include a copy of the file. This will create an email with a copy of your OmniPlan document, replacing all of the text in your document with “Xxxxx” strings.

Thanks!