Looking to hide Q2 2016 from view - Gantt chart

Apologies if this has been asked before. I’m very new to OmniPlan. I’m creating a Gantt chart and all of my starting dates are 7/1 or after, yet it’s displaying a Q2 2016 column. Any way to hide this? Thanks in advance.

If you look in the Project Inspector under Project Info, what is the “Start:” of your project set to be? While you’re tasks all may be scheduled after 7/1, the project start date may be earlier causing OmniPlan to show Q2 unnecessarily. If so, you can move up the start date for the project, then close and reopen your file, and you shouldn’t see Q2 anymore.

If that doesn’t look to be the issue, can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Thank you for the help! I no longer have Q2 listed but I still have a 2016 column. Please see attached.

@npursuit If you’re still having trouble with this could you drop our Support team an email with a copy of your file? If your project contains confidential information you could send along an anonymized copy instead. To do so, select Help > Contact Omni… in the OmniPlan menu bar and click on the “Include {filename}.oplx” button, which will anonymize all the task and resource names in your project.