Making Single Action List default

The vast majority of my entries on OF are Single Actions. Is there a way to make this a default action…or am I suggesting a potential feature? :) (No worries…I’m aware of the GTD principal of more than one action = project!)

1 Like

I’m not sure what you’re trying to do completely, but I have a miscellaneous single-action project for those few items I have that are truly single actions. You can then add this type of project to your system and then just assign the items there.

If you’re trying to get them to go there automatically when you add them to the inbox I haven’t found a way to do that yet, I’ve love them to go to my Inbox project to get around the poor design of the new Inbox.

I know this feature has been requested before, because I’ve voted for it in the past! ;-)

Like you, most of my “projects” are really just buckets to toss things into. Things like “restaurants to check out” or “groceries to buy”. I get little value out of sequential projects.

Please send in your feedback to omnifocus@omnigroup.com so that we can add your vote for this feature!

1 Like

Thanks Guys. I just submitted the idea. Of course, simply hitting an “S” and return gets the job done.