Month Forecast in OF 2 for iPhone

Is it possible for me to see the whole month, rather the next 5 days in the Forecast mode on my iPhone? I’d like to be able to see all my deadlines that are coming up.

Alternatively, can I link my deadlines in ical or the Calendar application on my iPhone so I can see the deadlines.

I use deadlines sparingly, but they are crucial for some projects and knowing that I have 4 weeks visually is helpful to me rather than just seeing a long list of tasks.

1 Like

You can only specifically select today and the next fours days from the calendar in OmniFocus 2 for iPhone, but can tap on Future to see items beyond this timeframe grouped by month and sorted by due date.

On a side note, OmniFocus for Mac allows you choose between a calendar that displays either one or five weeks at a time.

2 Likes

Hi Tim,
I know about the list of future due dates, but I do not want to see it as a list. I want to see the monthly calendar and click on the dates that have due dates. I think that this is possible in OF 2 for mac but not for the iPhone.

1 Like

On the Mac it’s possible to view the current week + the next four weeks. This view currently isn’t available on OmniFocus for iPhone…but I could definitely see it being useful.

1 Like

I’d love to have this on my iPhone!

Hi Tim,
Do you know if this monthly view for the deadlines is available in OF 2 for iPad?
Thanks in advance.

Do you know if this monthly view for the deadlines is available in OF 2 for iPad?

Not currently. If you’d like to see this option, I encourage you to drop the Omni Group a line at omnifocus@omnigroup.com.

Thanks, Tim. I’d actually be happy if it’s on OF 2 for iPhone. Good idea to let them know.