Need links that are relative, not absolute

I’m creating an outline with image links in Outliner 5.3.2 but because my clients don’t own Omni Outliner I export to MS Word. I’d like to set this right from within Outliner, but if anyone knows the trick in MS Word, I’m more than open to that

Need links that are relative, not absolute, all the links I have in my doc are absolute, so the moment I put the folder with everything on a flash drive or send someone over the web, the links are invalid. None of the related topics on the web make sense to me.

PARENT FOLDER FOR EVERYTHING IS -> “PD Hip-hop pkg for Arthur”

that folder contains the Word doc (with image links) and the folders with images I’m linking to

The absolute path is this…

file:///Users/paul/Dropbox/Arthurƒ/ PD Hip-hop pkg for Arthur /Arch box folder photos DB/Arch box_1/ IMG_9251 KISS 98.7 FM WRKS “Stupid Fresh Dictionary”.JPG

I guess relative path is —> Arch box folder photos DB/Arch box_1/ IMG_9251 KISS 98.7 FM WRKS “Stupid Fresh Dictionary”.JPG

Rather than edit all the paths manually I’d love to to a blanket change to all links which effectively says “everything is nested in the same folder as this doc”

Does this make sense? Thanks in advance for any help

Paul