OF 2.02 won't open [A: issue in App Store affected multiple devs, fixed on October 4.]

The Productivity Bundle is “Unavailable” at the moment. Your post advising waiting a few hours is now 2 hours old.

BTW, if and when you update the iPhone variant of OmniFocus 2 for parity with the other platforms, I really hope it’s a free update. Your software is good, but these very large costs on each platform are a bit much.

Not available in Boston yet. Also, where is the clip-o-tron 1.0.1?

For those to whom the update is saying unavailable: I was able to install by deleting the app from my iPad and downloading again from the store (fresh as opposed to update).

Might be worth a try.

ScottyJ

I don’t dare to delete the app. If the download won’t work, there is no omnifocus again. Any other suggestions?

I hope that’s not the solution as I would lose all the data. I don’t have cloud sync. I already backed up and erased the iPad yesterday when this first happened, in hopes that would fix it. I know it’s not all omnis fault, but between this and the previous error, I’m not being able to acces all the project information I had already in the app and need.

Working now!

It’s just now working on the west coast! Updated through app store on my iPad.

@apixel @Luvia Ah I take it for granted that I cloud sync and don’t store anything locally. That would make my advice pretty bad ;)

Glad it’s working now.

It seems there is a long, long way from the Far West to Europe. Still waiting…

Got it too! May be Europe is next…

not yet in Spain. I´ll tried tomorrow

now it’s working in Spain