OF v3 - Tags (or "work on this" dates) & perspective with automatic time periods

I’m curious about OF v3, will it be possible (if anyone who knows is allowed to answer :D n) to tag an item with “do this week 14” or “do this in April” (note: not deadlines but more “it’s probably good if I can do this during this time period”) and then set up a perspective/filter that will list all items for the current week including those from previous week/month that didn’t get done?

I don’t know, but I sure hope so!

I’m afraid that aside from what’s already been announced in our 2018 roadmap there’s not much more we can say about OmniFocus 3 as it’s still a work-in-progress and some decisions haven’t been fully cemented yet. That said, I don’t see why you couldn’t use a “do this week 14” or “do this in April” tag. Whether it’ll be possible to associate tags with dates I don’t know.

I completely understand that you can’t say more than this. The tagging would work (it’s just a name) but it’s the connection to dates that makes the difference.

Well, I’ll sit here waiting and hoping :)