Omnifocus on WatchOS 7

Hi

Is anyone else finding that the WatchOS complications are blank in Watch OS 7 beta?

The watch app seems to work fine but the counters don’t show on watch faces. Im showing a custom perspective so am not sure if it is specific to that or not.

And - yes - I do know its beta ! Just wanted to check if it was just me and / or warn others who may nort have made the switch yet.

Are you on the developer beta or the public beta? I’m a bit hesitant to move my watch to the public beta (even though I really want to… :-))
How’s your experience with it?

I’m on public beta.

I general, everything seems fairly stable from a core WatchOS perspective. Most (basic) apps also seem to work fine.

The only issues thus far have been this one with OmniFocus and a similar one with Things 3 (I have been considering my annual flip/flop between the two again!) …

For beta, it seems fairly decent thus far but its still early days. If you can hold on and don’t need sleep tracking, hand washing … but do need OF on there… it might be best to wait until the third party Devs have chance to get their Apps updated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.