If you’ve updated your Mac to macOS 10.15 Catalina, we strongly recommend updating to OmniPlan 3.13.1 for Mac as well!
OmniPlan 3.13.1 improves compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina. OmniPlan 3.13.1 requires macOS 10.14.
- Omni Automation [PRO] — Omni Automation plug-ins can now be managed in the new “Plug-Ins” window (accessed from the Automation menu in the menu bar).
- Calendar Sharing Actions [PRO] — Subscribing to a web calendar with a never-ending event no longer causes OmniPlan to hang.
- Catalina Compatibility — Fixed compatibility issue with a system change in macOS Catalina that could cause previous versions of OmniPlan to write corrupted change logs. Files corrupted while running previous versions of OmniPlan on macOS Catalina can be successfully opened by this version of OmniPlan.
- Catalina Notifications Alert — Earlier releases of OmniPlan included unused software update logic to present a system notification when an update was available. While this code wasn’t ever actually presenting any notifications, its presence triggers a prompt on macOS Catalina asking for permission to allow notifications. You could safely answer “Don’t Allow” in earlier releases of OmniPlan, and we’ve now removed this unused logic so the prompt won’t be presented unnecessarily going forward.
- OmniPlan Files — It is no longer possible to open multiple copies of a single OmniPlan project via Finder. (To view the same OmniPlan project in multiple windows, use the “New Window on…” menu bar item.)
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur exporting Reports on macOS Catalina.