Parent Child Possible in OF iOS 3?

One of my favorite things about OF is the ability to essentially use outline form when parsing out the tasks in a project- on the Mac app I use the keyboard shortcut shift-command- bracket to create sub-tasks.
The power of GTD for me is getting the thinking work done while in the moment-

is there a way to create a child from a parent in iOS like there is on the Mac app?

Thanks!

Drag and drop the new inbox item button onto any task.

1 Like

Thanks for your response
I am speaking about while in a project- So let’s say I create a project called “Prepare for Final Exam”. My first task may be “Figure out if there are study notes on the school library site” then as I write that it may come to me…“oh, I need to figure out what my password is for the library site”- so under the first task “Figure out if there are study notes on the school library site” I would want to create a sub-task “locate/confirm password for library site”- you can do that by the keyboard shortcut I mentioned on the Mac version- is there a way to do this in project view on iOS ?

1 Like

As mentioned above, drag and drop the new inbox task button. If you put it on a task it becomes a child task, if you put it in the project it becomes a new task in that project.

3 Likes