Perspective that shows completed tasks over last 7 days--possible?

All my work projects cover 3 general categories (teaching, research, and service) and roughly speaking, I should spend 40%, 40%, and 20% of my time on these. I have a context for each category, but it would be nice to have a better feel for which category I’ve been most focused in. I don’t need exact times, but would like a better general feel so when I do a daily review I get a feel for what I should focus on.

Right now I’m trying to create a custom Perspective to display what I’ve accomplished by context, but it displays every completed task and it would be more helpful to show just what I’ve completed over the last 7 days. Is there a way to do this? Also, feel free to chime in if anyone has an alternative solution to balancing categories of work.

You can use the completed perspective and change the view settings under group by > context. To limit it to a week I think you’d need to archive weekly. I archive my completed actions at the end of my weekly review as a housekeeping measure. Looking at completed items today I only see what’s been completed since my last review.

1 Like

Thanks, I hadn’t thought of doing that.