Please make it easier to navigate OmniFocus using hardware keyboards (especially iOS, but Mac could also improve)

Actually it is very simple:

I would really like to be able to fully navigate omnifocus 3 for iOS using kleyboard shortcuts (like things 3)
But:L that also goes for OF 3 for mac.

for both products I still have to use mouse or finger WAY too many times to be able to quickly navigate the interface

4 Likes

I’m also a friend of keyboard shortcuts. It would be interesting to hear what shortcuts you would like to have, and what it is that is possible in Things 3.

I think this explains it best:

Navigate the app without ever touching the screen…

1 Like

+1. I used to think OF had great iOS keyboard support until I tried Things 3. Now I think OF’s support is paltry.

1 Like

+1 I haven’t tried Things, but as much keyboard control as possible is high priority for me.

+1 Seriously

Don’t forget to mail these wishes to the Omni Group support, as this is a user forum only occasionaly viewed by The Omni Group! My suggestion is to be as specific as possible. Everybody wants a better application with better shortcuts, but it’s probably better chances to get that with explicit wishes.

1 Like

I just copied this thread to OF support :-)

This is about the only aspect of the application I really want improved. I use my iPad with a hardware keyboard when working and at present most other apps I use have much better keyboard support. It would be the icing on the cake.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.