Quick Entry Defer field with Compact layout missing

I use the compact layout as described by Ken Case in another thread. In Compact Layout, the Quick Entry window hides the Defer Field, as shown below. I have resized the Quick Entry window, using all kinds of tab commands and clicking, and no matter what, I cannot consistently display the Defer field. Tab commands skip the Defer field most of the times. Is there a fix, or will this behaviour be fixed?

1 Like

As noted in the original thread, compact layout is a sneak peek at a work in progress. Certain things are just plain broken in that layout, and others are design decisions that can be altered depending on feedback.

If the Defer field is important to your workflow, it might be best to revert to the stable layout.

2 Likes

Enough people are relying on compact layout now that Omni should address this issue in good faith.

5 Likes

This is 100% my biggest wishlist item right now. I think compact layout users would be happy with the standard non-compact quick entry window. Compact layout is really helpful when wrangling a large list of projects, but it doesn’t really offer any advantages to the quick-entry window.

1 Like

I agree with the comment “compact layout users would be happy with the standard non-compact quick entry window.”

1 Like