Re-style all existing Notes

I’ve got a document in which various items have Notes. I want to increase the font size of all the Notes. Can I do this at a stroke? How?

(OmniOutliner 5.4.2 for macOS. I have to admit to basically not understanding styles in this application at all, but I’ve poked at that functionality and utterly failed to do what I’m describing. I feel as though if someone could solve this for me it would get me on my way.)

Thank you.

2 Likes

Have you tried modifying the notes style.

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

Sooo, ok. I was about to say yes, I have tried that, and it did nothing to change existing notes. But now that I’m digging deeper I realize that the problem is just certain notes—which I think were pasted in from another source.

It’s dawning on me that I thought I had pasted in the notes without formatting by using alt-shift-cmd-V, which is the appropriate command in Pages and Word. Unfortunately in OmniOutliner this command has the opposite result: it apparently preserves the formatting.

Anyway, thank you.

1 Like

There is a keyboard shortcut that will strip all formatting except for the default styling. Go to the affected notes and press ⌘-Control-Delete.

4 Likes