Repeat on the 1st of the month

How can I schedule a task to always show up on the 1st of the month (regardless of what day of the week it is)?

The reason I want this is that I want to set a reminder to review my monthly goals for that month. If there’s a better way to achieve this, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks.

Perhaps it would be better to use the Review function for this so those projects show up in the review section then?

Hmm… you could be right, tho I find the review section to be a bit too cluttered with all my tasks.

Set the Defer and/or Due date to the first of the month. Set the repeat to “Repeat Regularly” to “1 month”.

Whenever you complete, the task will now defer/due on the first of the next month.

I’m not sure I’d call it clutter, as long as you’re taking the time to look over what’s happening in your system and ensuring all is on track.

But if you want to avoid putting this repeating action it review, you could create another action to ‘set date for (repeating action)’ that repeats on some day that every month’s got.

More flexible repeat options are coming, though. Perhaps by the end of the year.

Thanks. That seems to solve the issue I was having.

On the other hand, I’ll probably be better off trying to use the Review perspective as advised by @nostodnayr and @rosemaryjayne.