Repeating Tasks at fixed Interval

Indeed, you are right but these tasks are kept ‘hidden’ even if many of them might have their dates in past and they are not depending on a previous one (e.g. paying the Jan invoice can be done without having the Dec. invoice paid).
They are not showed as Available nor as Remaining!

So the user cannot get them visually listed in a perspective in order to plan for their completion.

With respect, @rparvu, we’re pointing out that the best way to get help here is not to insult and criticise other posters; not to try and attribute views to posters which they don’t hold.

If they/we offer suggestions - even though they may not suit, or may not immediately produce the desired result - it’s best on a forum like this to adopt a collaborative attitude, not a combative and/or dismissive one, I’ve found.

IOW we want to help you.

I’d have thought that 99% of the posters here are well aware of the strengths of OF, and appreciate that it’s likely always to be adding, refining and improving its functionality.

You appear to have found something which doesn’t (yet) work as you would like it to. I for one find the posts examining this in a friendly and positive way the most informative. Good luck!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.