Resource Grid for Omni Plan

Hi - I’m trying to figure out how to display a “resource grid” in Omni Plan. I want to create a detailed project plan, assign resources, and then output a simple grid showing the resources I need each week. It would be a grid, with the name of the resources on the left and the weeks of the project along the top, and allocation per week (either % or number of hours) in the rows.

I seem to recall doing this with MS Project a few years ago, but can’t figure out how to do it in Omni Plan.

Thanks so much
Mark

Have you tried the Resource Timeline (File, Reports)?

Not sure whether that gives you the information you need

Hi - Thanks, but this isn’t the info I need. I don’t care what tasks they are doing, I just want to know how many hours (or % of their time) are they allocated each week for the duration of the project.

@mperlson It sounds like you’re looking for functionality not currently offered by OmniPlan. We do have an open feature request for weekly resource usage reporting, which I think is what you’re looking for. I’ll attach your comments to the request in our development database so that the rest of the team is aware you’d find this useful!

Thanks so much! Do you know if there might be any way to create this with a custom report? Or are the values to do so not available currently?