Review Perspective Pause?

hello all, is it possible to pause or eliminate certain projects from being put into the Review perspective?

For some projects, I do need them in my review perspective. But for example, I have a project called Vacation Planning and one for Retreats. They are on pause, because I am not planning on a retreat or vacation for the next several months, so I don’t need them in my weekly perspective.

*caveat - I know it’s a silly thing, it takes all of 2 seconds to just click the button as I go down my review list. But was just curious if there was a way to do it.

Not quite what you’re asking for but you can set project specific review intervals (in the inspector) so you could give them a very long interval and they won’t show up again until due

2 Likes

You can also go to the inspector and edit the Next Review date field to a future date…

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 15.26.43

To add to the other suggestions that have been shared, consider starting by reviewing your active projects by selecting “Active” from “In Review, show projects”. You can then switch back to Remaining and go through any projects that are left to be reviewed. It may make sense to do a more in-depth review of active projects and to spend less time on those that are on hold or deferred.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.