Save colors on OmniGraffle

Is there a way to save the colors I use on a canvas? Sure would be nice if you could. Right now I’m in the midst of changing 150 plus circles. I’m only using 3 colors on this project. Thx.

I am learning some of this, too. Could you provide where you are trying to save the color? Is is the Stroke or Fill color? It would be really nice to be able to replace the drop down list with user defined colors but that does not seem possible (at least I haven’t found it in the Help Manual).

You can create a favorite with the preset attributes. Once you draw things as you want, use “Control”+click and it should bring up a pop-up menu where you can “Add to Favorites”.

If that’s not what you want, you could - and I don’t have much experience with this - you could use the Selection Sidebar (fourth icon at top of sidebar) to find all the objects you want. Once you have them all, you can change all their attributes at one time. You can also do this from the Layers or Outline Sidebar.

To select a continuous list, click on one and use “Shift” + click at end of list. To pick a non-continuous list, use “Command” + click.