Setting Defer and Due Dates Bug on Omnifocus MAC

Hi There,

I was wondering if someone can walk me on how to set defer and due dates for items using the inspector. Whenever, I try to set a defer and due date by filling in the textbox. It seems not assign the dates I want to the task. I followed the guide video, but it seems to not work. Is this a bug?

We’ll need more detail. I actually don’t use the inspector, but the defer and due date fields in the task itself. If I were to type Tuesday 9am, it will set it to 2022-02-08 09:00 (local time). For the Inspector, I tend to use the drop-down calendar or “+1 day”, etc.

Perhaps it is conflict between region setting and date format?

I use the Inspector all the time. Entering dates in different formats work for me.

I agree with altadel. Post some specific examples of what you’re doing and what the result is. In your case, you’re not incurring an error; you’re getting the wrong date as the result. More information and details is needed before anyone can guess what the cause of the problem might be.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.